February 20, 2012
Android, App, Bootscreen, Lockscreen
Copyright, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Filesharing, Megaupload, megaupload shut down, United States Department of Justice
Due to the Shut Down of Megaupload, we lost all our themes and boot animations. We are trying to fixed this problem and if anyone knows of a different website where we can upload them, please let us know in this post. We are very sorry for the inconvenience.
June 17, 2011
Android, App, Free App a Day, Free Apps, Video Game
amazon appstore, Android, Android Market, Facebook, game, OpenFeint, Secure Digital, Twitter, Zombie
Click to Download: FREE
Stupid zombies are back and you are humanity’s last hope to keep them brainless.
Those stupid zombies are back, and you are humanity’s last hope to keep them brainless. But beware, ammo is limited so you will have to get crafty and use the straight bullets, grenades, split- and buckshots in the most effective way possible to survive the 480 levels.
One man, one shotgun and lots of stupid zombies.
Now with OpenFeint leaderboards!
(OpenFeint is currently not available on Xoom and other tablet devices)
*If you are getting an error while installing the game, please try the following:
• go to ‘settings/sd card & phone storage’
• ‘unmount SD card‘
• Download the game
• go to ‘settings/sd card & phone storage’
• ‘mound SD card’
• go to ‘settings/applications/manage applications’
• select ‘Stupid Zombies’
• select ‘move to sd card’
June 7, 2011
Console, Nintendo, Nintendo 3DS, Portable Device
Classic Controller, HDMI, IBM, Nintendo, Secure Digital, Wii, Wii MotionPlus, Wii Remote, Wii U
- Launches: 2012
- Size: Approximately 1.8 inches tall, 6.8 inches wide and 10.5 inches long.
- New Controller: The new controller incorporates a 6.2-inch, 16:9 touch screen and traditional button controls, including two analog Circle Pads. This combination removes the traditional barriers between games, players and the TV by creating a second window into the video game world. The rechargeable controller includes a Power button, Home button, +Control Pad, A/B/X/Y buttons, L/R buttons and ZL/ZR buttons. It includes a built-in accelerometer and gyroscope, rumble feature, camera, a microphone, stereo speakers, a sensor strip and a stylus.
- Other Controls: Up to four Wii Remote™ (or Wii Remote Plus) controllers can be connected at once. The new console supports all Wii™ controllers and input devices, including the Nunchuk™ controller, Classic ControllerTM, Classic Controller ProTM and Wii Balance Board™.
- Media: A single self-loading media bay will play 12-centimeter proprietary high-density optical discs for the new console, as well as 12-centimeter Wii optical discs.
- Video Output: Supports 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p and 480i. Compatible cables include HDMI, component, S-video and composite.
- Audio Output: Uses AV Multi Out connector. Six-channel PCM linear output through HDMI.
- Storage: The console will have internal flash memory, as well as the option to expand its memory using either an SD memory card or an external USB hard disk drive.
- CPU: IBM Power®-based multi-core microprocessor.
- Other: Four USB 2.0 connector slots are included. The new console is backward compatible with Wii games and Wii accessories.
Nintendo has won me back with the Wii U. I am very impressed and hope we see lots of hardcore games like Call of Duty and Zelda in HD. are you impressed too? comment and tell us what you think of the new Nintendo console.
Wii U Info via Nintendo: Click Here!
June 4, 2011
App, Free Apps, iPhone, Review
App Store, AT&T, Caller ID spoofing, Cydia, IOS jailbreaking, iPhone, SMS, Spoofcall, SpoofCard, SpoofTexting, T-Mobile, Telephone number, Text messaging, Verizon
SpoofTexting for iPhone (Jailbroken iPhones Only)
Every once in a while, an app will come out that just blows your mind and leaves you wondering how the heck is this even possible? A new app, or technically a plugin, called SpoofTexting will not only blow you away, it will fool your friends!
SpoofTexting for iPhone unleashes your inner prankster by allowing you to send text messages to anyone in the USA from any phone number you want. You can actually specify what number you want the message to appear from! The person receiving the message will not be able to distinguish if the message is really coming from that phone number, or from you spoofing the number.
Obviously an app that gives you this kind of control would never be approved by Apple, so if your phone is Jailbroken head on over to Cydia and search for “SpoofTexting”.
Its important to note that SpoofTexting is not technically an app, because there will be no icon after you install it. What you are installing is a plugin that will let you send spoofed text messages from within your native SMS app. If you look at the screenshot on the right, you will notice that there is a new icon added next to the compose button. Tap on this button to compose a spoofed text message and prank your friends!
SMS Alert Screenshot
Don’t be fooled by imitators that can supposedly send spoofed text messages. It turns out that this is the only app that can send messages to every wireless provider in the USA, including Sprint, Verizon, AT&T, and T-Mobile.
Minute Packs Screenshot
From the creators of SpoofCard comes SpoofTexting an easy to use app that lets you change your caller ID when texting your friends. Prank your friends and family by changing the outgoing number to any number you want. don’t forget this app it’s only avilable if your iPhone has been jailbroken.
Overall Score: 4/5
Easy to use and easy to buy more Text Messages
Prank Texting is very fun..LOL!
App Crashes when selecting Spoof Number
.50c per message is way to high
You need to Jailbreak your iPhone to get it
June 2, 2011
Android, App, Free App a Day, Free Apps, Tablet
Android, Cooking, Facebook, Home, Meat, Omaha Steak, Recipe, Steak, Twitter
Click to Download: FREE
From the people who have delivered premium steaks, red meats and other gourmet foods to your doorstep for nearly a century, now comes Steak Time, an Android application born and bred to make mouths water.
Steak Time Screenshot
Chock full of more than 100 tempting recipes, Steak Time is bursting with meal ideas, tips, tools, and facts galore that are sure to make any seasoned steak chef swoon. This application is built for steak lovers, by steak lovers, to bring all the best resources into one streamlined and intuitive tool. Can you hear the sizzle?
BROWSE the seemingly endless selection of bold, flavorful recipes complete with color photos and carefully composed directions.
SEARCH recipes by category, ingredient or title.
ADD recipes to your favorites list so you can find your top go-to meals in seconds.
TIME your meals perfectly with the convenient steak grilling timer. This tool ensures all your steaks will come off the grill at precisely the same time, regardless of your guests’ doneness preferences or steak cuts.
WATCH helpful how-to videos ranging in subjects from “The Perfect Grill Marks” to “Steak Prep.”
CREATE grocery lists automatically for all recipes. You just add recipes to your list and bring it with you to the store when you shop. You can even check off ingredients as you go.
LEARN anything and everything about steak in the Steak 101 section, which includes cooking charts, steak facts and health information.
CONNECT directly to Omaha Steaks with your questions, comments and personal posts via email, Twitter, and Facebook.
Steak 101 Screenshot
Conect with Omaha Steak Screenshot
PLAY an engaging game of Conversation Cards with your family and friends as you enjoy your meal.
Produced by Omaha Steaks International, Inc., and Logic Solutions, Inc.